Sat, Aug 03|
Historic Noblesville Square, 16 S. 10th
Art Fair on the Square Artist Booth Reservations
Sell and Display your work at the annual Art Fair on the Square presented by the Hamilton County Artists' Association in beautiful Noblesville, Indiana. August 3, 2019
Time & Location
Aug 03, 2019, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Historic Noblesville Square, 16 S. 10th , 16 S 10th St, Noblesville, IN 46060, USA
About the Event
Present and sell your work during an art filled weekend in Noblesville, Indiana at the annual Art Fair on the Square - presented by the Hamilton County Artists' Association and its sponsors. The event is one day only and is on Saturday, August 3rd, 2019 from 9:30-4:30.
The event is by invitation only, based on artist applications submitted for jurying. If you would like to be considered, please complete the application below and ensure that it is received by the HCAA NO LATER THAN JUNE 30, 2019. Invited artists will be notified NO LATER THAN JULY 10, 2019.
Art Fair Rules
• All work must be original to artist submitting application. Signed and numbered prints are allowed. Artists are to display only the art mediums they submitted on their applications.
• Collaborating artists’ work is permitted: all artists’ names must be on the application and photographs of both artists' work must be submitted.
• Photographs must be original; digital manipulation of artists' originals is accepted.
• Artists must arrive by 8:30 am and be set up by 9:30 am. Tents/booths/tables must remain set up until 4:30pm. Anyone closing before 4:30pm will not be allowed back for two years.
• A $100 application fee is due with the application. You can pay by check or securely online via Square here: https://squareup.com/store/hcaa/item/art-fair-on-the-square-application-fee If you pay via Square, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you pay via check, mail check (payable to HCAA ) and the application to:
195 South 5th Street
Noblesville, IN 46060
ATTN: Art Fair on the Square
If the Artist is not accepted, $55 will be returned. Applications accepted after June 30, 2018 will be charged a $20 late fee.
• There will be two prizes awarded, Best of Show and People’s Choice.
Booth (Tent) Requirements
• Location: Hamilton County’s Historic Courthouse Square in Noblesville, Indiana.
• Artists provide tent, maximum 10’x10’. Weights required. Stakes are not allowed. Artists supply their own tables & chairs.
• Spaces near electric hook-ups are limited (select on app). Artists provide their own heavy-duty outdoor extension cords (max. 50 feet), and lights.
Art Fair on the Square$100.00